CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
To our valued patients:
We hope that you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We would rather live in a world without COVID-19, but COVID-19 has brought us together and empowered each of us. We are now stronger as a team, and we are committed to making your health our top priority. Together we can make a difference and give you something to smile about!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We will ask you to call us from your car when you arrive so that we can make sure that we are ready for you before you enter the office. This way, you can be brought right back to a treatment room.
- We have daily health checks in place for our staff and a pre-appointment screening survey for all of our patients in place. Click on this link to view our pre-screening survey Dental Pre-Appointment Screening Questionnaire We are looking forward to seeing you at your upcoming Dental appointment. Please complete this short pre-appointment screening questionnaire today. In addition, we will be asking you to repeat this survey on the day of your appointment to make sure that nothing has changed. We will also be taking your temperature upon arrival at the office. This screening is being done out of an abundance of caution for your health, as well as the other patients that will visit our office and our Dental Team.
- We require that you wear a face-covering when you enter the office and remove it only during treatment.
- We have a hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will be recording your temperature using a touchless forehead thermometer.
- If you are showing any signs of fever, cough, or difficulty with breathing, we will not be able to treat you and will ask you to contact your primary healthcare provider.
- If you have traveled to any of the states on the NJ travel advisory list, a 14-day self-quarantine is required.
- We have installed glass at the front desk to protect you and our front office staff.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have a stringent disinfection protocol between patients and a HEPA filtration system in place.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Grimaldi and Team